This Month’s Garden Projects
1. Pruning: Fruit and ornamental trees, roses and perennial grasses
2. Fertilize your lawn in March with iron and feed the plants to keep them green and pest free
3. Design and installations: It is the best time of year to get started on a landscape design or renovation drawing. Take advantage of our consultation and design specials this winter
4. Replace dead plants and remove dead leaves to prevent the spread of disease
5. Brighten up planter pots and flower beds with winter flowers, ferns or evergreen plants
When you hire Utopian Gardens, a portion of all profits are donated to non-profit organizations for a healthier community and future.