Residential Garden Design, Consulting and Maintenance - Company Message

Sale
Winter Tips
powered by

My Blog

FALL SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS

Fall Specials Are Here!

* %15 savings on landscape design, consultations and installation costs.Plan ahead so that you can enjoy your garden next spring and summer. Call us for a FREE estimate or book online at www.utopiangardensllc.com.

* Specialty Pruning for fall and winter is %15 off. Order your free estimate today to save on fall shrub pruning or winter tree pruning.

* Save hundreds of dollars on trees! We have big sales going on now in our online tree store shop at www.utopiangardensllc.com. Call us for different plant sizes and stock availability. Plant sales will last until we run out so get your tree wish list ordered fast.

Don't forget to fertilize this month, prune your roses for one good last bloom this season and mulch your plant beds. Plan for next year and order a consultation or design and save a bunch of money with our %15% off special this season. Also remember to prune shrubs back and plan for tree pruning this winter. As always, we give out free estimates and $50 referral credits for new design, installation or pruning clients sent our way.

8 Comments to FALL SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS:

Comments RSS
essay guru on Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:31 AM
I wanted to get your services. As I just wanted to bring some changes in my garden according to the summer season. Please help me out to make my garden a better place.
Reply to comment

affordable papers on Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:13 PM
Whenever possible, I always try to get the cheapest deals possible. I mean, who does not want to get the best deal possible? There is nothing really to be ashamed about being frugal and cheap. What people say cheap, I call being smart. If you can get a discount you should always use it. When you can buy something on sale, then buy it. We should not criticize people who are just being smart about their choices and their important purchases.

grade miner review on Monday, March 18, 2019 9:39 AM
Giving promotions on holidays or other occasions will boost your business when it comes to possible customers. But, please always remember that in order for people to notice your business and promotion. You should, provide an advertising strategy that will help your company in getting attention. The more the unique the advertisement, the more people and attention you will get. For example, in Facebook, you can use it to attract consumers and will help your business boost its income.

123 on Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:55 AM
123
Reply to comment

car service on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:40 AM
Yes, it was trend to submit the assignment or project in the form of hard copy or you have to sent it through the courier service. It was time taking activity or page may be spoiled during the transportation. It is a big facility to submit your assignment or project through the email.
Reply to comment

essay writing au on Monday, December 10, 2018 5:16 AM
These discounts are awesome. I won't miss your next specials. It will be so awesome!
Reply to comment

d on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:53 AM
d
Reply to comment

dfghh on Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:24 AM
I am very enjoyed online paper writing service reviews for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
Reply to comment